Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why I can't wait...

Most people think Disney is about the kids, true Disney fans love it just as much as kids...here is what I am looking most forward to about going with my kids.

1. Seeing their faces when they meet Mickey for the first time.
2. Watching them be overwhelmed by the enormity of The World.
3. Watching Emily's excitment build and burst out of her when we get there.
4. Joe saying "Mickey"--or at least I'm secretly hoping!
5. The fact that being at Disney means that everyone working there treats my kids like they are the most special kids at the most special place on Earth.
6. Watching them sleep after a long, unforgetable day in the parks.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm hoping Liam says "Mickey" as well - or "Pooh Bear". He can say "poop". ha.

He says SOMETHING for Mickey - but I don't know what it is or where it came from.