Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's In the Bag! (almost)

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Bagalinni Messanger Bag - to be use at Disney World - of course! Everyone over at the disboards highly recommends this bag for use in the parks. Amy went ahead and got hers weeks ago and tried it out - filling it with diapers, wipes, clipboards, and a few other items. I'm hoping I only have to use this and just leave some ziplock baggies of extra clothes in the bottom of the stroller! I've never even heard of Bagalinni bags before, but apparently they're pretty good. And my internet "twin" Sue wasn't too surprised to learn I ordered orange - because she has the same bag/same color! Of course! She also offered to loan me her carryon Bagalinni - I just might take her up on the offer after I check out what kind of bags we have in the basement for that purpose.

3 comments:

Amy said...

OOHh a carryon. That looks cute, but I wonder if it is too small. The AAA agent says it could take up to 3 hours to get your luggage, and I hope to be fast asleep by then! SO I need to make sure I have a bag with all of our pj, contact stuff, etc. Not sure how I am going to work all that.

Cathy said...

Yeah - that is a cute bag, but I don't really like how it doesn't close all the way. I wonder if a duffle bag will be big enough for night stuff and our first day clothes? Also - the airline says if the bag measures under 62 linear inches it's free to check it, our big bag measures 61. If we can use that it's the only piece of checked luggage we'll need (probably).

Anonymous said...

All of your talk with Susie inspired me to buy a Baggallini for my NY trip! They should give you a discount or something!

:0)