Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To Drive Or Not To Drive?

I've been wondering lately about how to get to the airport. The plan is that I'm going to take a half day of work, then come home and pack up the car, then Mike and I will go and get the kids from the sitter's house and head to the airport. But - how fun and exciting would it be for Quinn if we showed up with a Limo? AND - then we don't have to worry about parking and trying to figure out how to get our bags to the airport. OR - I could have Mike drop me and the boys and the bags at the curb and he can go park the car. AND - would I need a carseat for Liam in a limo? It seems like a limo or cab is not going to be the best way to go. I suppose the other option is to ask someone to drop us off, but I never really like asking people for favors. hmmm....decisions, decisions. And of course if I ask Mike he'll give me the standard, "I don't know."

3 comments:

Amy said...

I would do the limo. It will probably end up being cheaper, and I am paranoid that your car will get broken into in the airport lot. One of the times we got a limo, they brought a carseat with for Emily if you ask them ahead of time.

Cathy said...

Really? I never thought of the car getting broken into!
Good to know we can get a carseat. I guess it's between that and asking my mom to drive us!? Or my brother.... How are you guys getting there?

Christie said...

I second the limo idea. What a fantastic way to start the trip!