Thursday, September 4, 2008

So Here It Is

My friend and I have been family our family vacations to Disney World. I've talked about it a little bit at the Tub, but with only 34 more days left I don't think my regular readers would like it very much if every single one of my posts from now until then focuses on Disney. Plus, my husband is getting sick and tired of me asking him questions or for his opinion on things. Apparently, what types of shoes to get the kids is one of the only things he doesn't have an opinion on. That and everything else related to the trip. I tend to get the old stand by, "I don't know," when I ask for his thoughts. But trust me, when it comes to anything else - my husband has no trouble making his opinions known (and also claiming them to be fact).

So here it is - my Disney Daze. Expect dilemmas, questions, lists, stories, photos, and maybe some fun facts!

No comments: