Sunday, October 5, 2008

Things I Don't Want to Forget

I've spent all weekend trying to pack things up for Wednesday. (That's right, Wednesday - what? Oh, I forgot to post the 10 days to Go picture. Sorry - here it is. And a bonus one for you as well.)








Anyway...I've been packing all weekend, I thought I'd finish it all Saturday, but what I finished Saturday included printing stuff, goody bags, laundry, making more lists, and deciding that I was wrong - we cannot fit all of our stuff in the bags we have. So - this morning we went and got a new suitcase. As of now I've got one checked suitcase completely packed - not to be opened again until we get there. Another checked suitcase almost packed - need to add my make-up and other stuff the day of. Another checked suitcase empty - waiting for Mike to fill with all of his clothes - he's seriously freaking out about having to decide what he's going to wear days from now. I've got a carryon suitcase almost packed - just waiting for some more things. Quinn's carryon packed and done and ready to go. And my new carryon pretty much ready, but I'll need to add things like snacks for Liam and what not. Hmmm...I thought I was more put together then it sounds, but there's all this last minute stuff. Anyway...there's a few things I don't want to forget that aren't packed yet and can't be packed until the day we leave.

  • pillow case covers - I learned this trick this summer. It's not the hotel pillows that suck, it's the scratchy covers. (Ok, the pillows do suck, but not so bad when you have a good cover on them. And it's a lot easier to pack a few pillow cases then pillows - though I will miss my pillow. Oh I love my pillow...)
  • Cameras
  • Batteries (they are currently charging)
  • laptop charger
  • cell phone charger
  • battery charger
  • Quinn's Disney Dollars
  • camera connector thingy for laptop
  • formula for Liam (both in the can and some pre-measured for the flight)

1 comment:

Christie said...

I'm so excited for you! You're going to have a blast. I wish we were going to Disneyland. It's been years since we were last there.