Monday, October 13, 2008

We're Baaackkk!

It's a Magical Day...My Minnie Mouse
With her favorite!
I just absolutely love this shot...
We're back from our trip!!
  • Magic Kingdom will always be my favorite, I could spend almost my entire trip there. The music, the rides, I love it all....even Small World especially after seeing how much both of the kids loved it. I found new rides I loved, Winnie the Pooh and Buzz Lightyear and old favorites that I wished hadn't changed, Tiki Room and Pirates of the Carribean.

  • I was a little unimpressed with Animal Kingdom. I suppose I should feel lucky we have such a great zoo in the area. Maybe as the kids get a little older, we would enjoy it more but for now all the magic is at the castle.

  • I loved staying on-site. The buses were that bad, we only had to wait a long time a few times. I think it's probably the choice of 2 evils--wait it out with the parking lot tram, and then driving the traffic--or a wait for the buses, but no head ache of driving. Ryan and I discussed that it would have been nice to have more time to spend at the resort using some of the amenities there--boat rental, bike rentals, pools...but since was a short trip we didn't get a chance.
It was a great trip...Emily cried when it was time to go.
I cried at the airport when our flight was delayed 5 1/2 hours...
Dad's the only one happy we are home :)
Shhh... Emily and I are already ready to plan our next trip!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I agree - I liked staying onsite. Even when we waited for the buses it wasn't too bad. After MK on Saturday we were passing out glowsticks to other kids on the bus - that made the ride more fun!
I agree - I liked Magic Kingdom the best with kids. Though Future World of Epcot was cool too!
And we're also "planning" our next trip. Quinn keeps asking, "How long until Liam is 4?"