Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Totally Normal

This morning during breakfast Quinn and Liam were talking about Mike and I's upcoming trip to Disney World. They are beyond excited to be staying with their Grandma for five nights and the conversation we had this morning made it seem as though it was perfectly normal for parents to leave their kids at home and go to Disney World.

Q - You should take your Mickey Mouse cup to Disney World to show Mickey Mouse. I'm sure he'll like it.

L - You guys are going to Disney World when we go to Grandma's house?

Me - Yup.

L - Disney World is in Florida?

Me - Yup.

L - I'm going to Grandma's house?

Me - Yup.

Q and L - WooHoo! Grandma's house!

I'm so thankful for this - the guilt of leaving my boys behind while Mike and I tackle the World is starting to creep up on me and knowing they're going to be having fun with their grandma is going to make it just a little bit easier.

Also - I do have a trip planned in June for the boys - so we are talking about that too. As a matter of fact, Quinn has instructed me to ride Tower of Terror with Mike as many times as I want, because he is NOT going on that ride in June.

No comments: